Friday, 25 January 2013

Thin Thursday Week 3

Oh no. I have been very very very not good. For the past two weeks I have not followed my rules at all! I also ended up eating four star pizza AND chips in the same day (no one needs that much junk food) as well as white bread and not cutting out carbs as much as I need to. I've been scared to step on my scales, I actually had to force myself to do it this morning. It's not at all as bad as I thought it would be - I've lost one pound which is obviously nothing to write home about but I'm just glad I didn't put all the weight back on. So I guess my total weight loss is like three pounds or a pound a week. I am starting afresh from today, I'm gonna do my 30 day shred in a minute and I'll be back on track to being fabulous (-er ;) ) soon.

Also I realized my main motivation and driving force that's keeping me going is definitely the other thin thursday ladies, when I see their tweets about losing weight or when I was reading all their blogs earlier I was like "right Sarah - you need to get your head in the game", then I imagined myself in the scene from High School Musical where they sing that song and it was great and I can't let the god that is Zac Efron down, so; watch this space, I will be 12 pounds lighter and married to Zac in no time! :D

1 comment:

  1. You can do this, just take it one day at a time and your still down 3lbs rather than up 3lbs :):) Good Luck with the shred, ive heard great things about it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day :)