Thursday, 14 March 2013

RAK swap with Leanne from A Slice of my Life Wales


So I recently participated in a RAK (random act of kindness) swap organised by the incredible Dee from Confessions of a Makeupaholic. I was paired with Leanne from A slice of my life wales. This was the first swap I had ever done and it was such fun! We had a limit of £12/€15 not including postage and it was really cool to try to buy as much as possible within the budget! I wanted to get things that I thought Leanne would like but that I would like to receive too (always find the best present buying method is to buy things you would love yourself too). Anyway I was delighted to receive all my goodies from Leanne and they came in the coolest envelope ever!! 
Even though the same week I got the package I noticed the red envelope in an odd place:

HOLY S***!! LEANNE IS A!!!! :)

Anyway PLL theories aside inside the envelope was a bunch of great stuff:




ELF Vaction Trio Nail Polish Set
ELF HD blush in headliner
Carmex lip balm
A big clump of chocolate to make hot chocolate (obviously long gone)
A really cool badge (which isn't pictured because it's on my bad downstairs and I am lazy)

close up of the nail polishes

I was so happy to receive this and so grateful to Leanne!! Swaps like this are such great ideas because they are so much fun! Thanks so much for everything Leanne! :)


1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked everything :) I don't watch PLL but lol at the envelope being on there, good detective skills! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day :)