Sunday, 31 March 2013

Wearable yet dramatic smokey eyes

So "wearable yet dramatic" sounds like I could be saying "hot yet cold pie" or something I know but I honestly did think it aptly described the make up I'm wearing - it's a dark eye colour which makes it dramatic but it's brown which is really wearable and I think this is suitable for any night outs and would suit most outfits too! It's my go to eye look for when I'm in a rush because it is so quick and easy!

Pictures of the look:



Close up - sorry: lash glue is still drying so it's looking a bit grey!!

                                                                          Video


Products used:

Urban Decay Primer potion
Catrice eyeshadow starlight expresso
Prestige blending brush
Urban decay eyeshadow in darkhorse form Naked 1 palette
Urban decay eyeshadow in creep from Naked 1 palette
Sigma 217 brush
Nyx eyeshadow in black
Paese matte make up base
Revlon Colourstay foundation in ivory
Barbara Daly for Tesco cnceraler in fair
Essence brow powder
Natural collection blush in rosey glow
No7 Amaxing eyes pencil
No7 eye liner brush
Sleek gel liner in dominatrix
Mac eyeliner in smoulder
Shu Uemura eyelash curler
Make up forever aqua smokey lash mascara
Primark false lashes in dazzling
Duo lash glue
Mua Lipstick in 15

Really hope you guys like it - if you can think of an alternative name for the look do tell me below!!

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're actually crazy, but thank you so much regardless xx

      Delete

Your comment makes my day :)