Thursday, 2 May 2013

Essence Studio Nails Extra Moisturizing Nail Balm


My nails are a bit of a problem - they are always flaky and weak. While I know this is more of a nutrition issue I'm always on the hunt for quick fixes so one day I decided to try the Essence Studio Nails Extra Moisturizing Nail Balm. I can't remember how much it was but it was under €4.



Normally I love Essence anything but I was super disappointed by this product. I have been applying it for a few weeks now and have noticed no difference whatsoever, even immediately after applying my nails still look the exact same. The only good thing I can say about this product is that it has a nice enough smell....This blog post is super short because bad products = bad blogs - just wanted to warn the public not to waste their money!

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. Snap! I've had zero results with it :( threw it in the bin, it just did nothing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day :)