Friday, 14 February 2014

Garnier Perfect Blur Review

I hadn't read any reviews on Garnier Perfect Blur when I saw it in Tesco last week for half price, but being a beauty blogger and a sucker for a bargain I pretty much had to pick it up. Apparently the primer "improves the look of the skin immediately" by filling up pores, wrinkles, shine and fine lines. You apply it after your day cream and it can be worn under makeup or alone.

This is the product when you squeeze it out of the tube:


It is a pale pink which is translucent when spread over the face. It feels quite silicone-y (quite like the smashbox photo finish primer).

For comparison I took pictures of my bare naked face, my face with just the miracle blur and my face with miracle blur + foundation (this was totally inspired/taken from Lovely Girlie Bits).

Naked Face


naked face
+ miracle blur
 + foundation


naked face
+ miracle blur
+ foundation


naked face
+ miracle blur
+ foundation



As you can see from the pictures, Perfect Blur did decrease the size of my pores but not by so much that I would call it an all and out success! It did reduce the shine and wrinkles on my forehead. I haven't noticed any extra make up longevity while wearing it (although it doesn't claim to make make up last longer, I just thought it would be nice if it did). While I do think this product is worth its half price cost (€8) I don't think I'd repurchase this at the full price of €16. If you're interested in trying it out for yourself it will be half price in Tesco stores until the 24th of February.


1 comment:

  1. I just love the results tbh! You can really notice a huge difference will have to get this :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day :)